woensdag 14 augustus 2013

Permanent Stain

chapter 1



I still remember that night….
It was the end of senior year and most of us had graduated. This was it. The final party before everybody went off to study at another university or began their career.  Perhaps this was the most important event of the year since we all had to say goodbye to each other. There was no pressure anymore because school was now officially over. A lot happened that night. There were even some surprises that no one would’ve thought it would ever happen.

The day of the bonfire arrived and I was prepping myself for the festivities. My bff came to pick me up. I chose to wear a short red dress and she had jeans on with a short top. It was a hot summer day and the heat was taking its toll. These kind of hot, long summers were perfectly normal for where we came from.  I had my bikini underneath my dress and so did Jen. Our towels where stuffed in a bright colored beach bag along with our make – up and a secret stock of booze and smokes and of we went.
We walked to the beach from the parking lot and joined our other friends. The night went by and while some were playing on acoustic guitars and sang songs others got really drunk while other people made out. Some were just sitting in the sand by themselves and others sat in little groups with their friends. The night felt magical. 

Me and Jen were a bit tipsy when two guys approached us. It was Howard and Mike. My heart stopped for a second…. and then continued to beat only now I felt nervous. Me and Howard never really had that much contact during our studies. I mean, he was a popular guy and I was just a ‘plain Jane”. So him not noticing me was a certainty for me, like for sure.  Howie was definitely good looking. He had this gorgeous South American look.

Mike and Jen where together for a couple of months now and they quickly took off and basically left me with Howard.

“You want a beer?” I asked while I bended over to my bag. 

“Yeah sure” he smiled and took the beer. “So what are your plans for the upcoming year?”.

“I haven’t decided yet” I sighed “maybe take a little time off to travel, I don’t know. You?”

He wrapped his arms around his legs and stared into the fire “I have a couple of weeks of and then were going on tour with the Backstreetboys. So things are going to be real busy for me”.

We were silent for a couple of minutes when I noticed him putting his arm around me. I instantly blushed and didn’t dare to look at him. He gently made me face him and brushed a string of hair out of my face. “I wanted to do this ever since I first met you” he spoke with a soft low voice. My heart stopped beating, again! His face slowly came closer and I closed my eyes not really understanding what was about to happen. His velvet soft lips finally touched mines and he kissed me like I’d never been kissed before. He sure knew how to kiss a girl. Butterflies raced through my body.  That night was a night to remember.

He got up and helped me up to. He took my hand and guided me away from the fire into the dark. The beach now was only lid by moonlight and the rushing of the waves. There were some lovebirds making out in the sand but it wasn’t that crowded as the bonfire. He looked at me and smiled. His one hand slowly touched my face and the other slowly went down to the lower part of my back “You are so beautiful, do you know that?” he softly kissed me.

“No” I blushed. Thank goodness it was dark. He looked me deep in my eyes and again kissed me with passion. “You want to go for a swim?” my voice trembled. I saw his eyes lit up and he smiled “sure”.
I was a bit unsure over myself and was a bit slow with taking of my clothes while Howard immediately took of his jeans and shirt. The sight of his athletic body took my breath away. He was gorgeous, like a girls dream. He walked towards me “come on or do you need help?” he laughed and lifted his eyebrows. Feeling a little shy I took my dress of. He looked at me and took me in his arms “wow” he whispered and his lips found mines again. 

He then lifted me up by surprise and ran with me into the shore and threw me in the water. I  screamed because the water was really cold. I then felt his arms around me and then his body pressing against mine whilst his lips were searching for mines. The rest of the evening was awesome. Let me put it this way he definitely fit into the picture we have about Latin American men. 

Howard and I spend the next few weeks together as much as possible. The management of the Backstreetboys didn’t allow the boys to have girlfriends so we had to keep ours as quiet as possible. It was the best summer ever. Whenever I was with him I felt free. That boy literally made me feel like I had wings. The way he sometimes looked at me with such passion and temptation was something I never experienced before and never would again with any other man.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten